- Scope of Application
- When you register our SiteAccount, the personal registration information you provided in accordance with the Site's requirements;
- b) When you use the Site's network services or visit the Site's web pages, the Siteautomatically receives and records the information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, language used, access date and time, software and hardware feature information, and web page records you require;
- c) User personal data obtained by the Site from business partners through legal channels.
d)The Site strictly prohibits users from posting bad information, such as nudity, pornography, and profanity. We will review the published content. Once the bad information is found, all permissions of the user will be disabled.
- a) The keyword information you enter when using the search service provided by our platform;
- b) Relevant information and data collected by the Siteand released by you, including but not limited to participation in activities, transaction information and evaluation details;
- c) Violation of laws or rules and the measures the Site has taken against you.
- Use of Information
- The Sitewill not provide, sell, lease, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party, unless you have obtained your permission in advance, or the third party and the Site (including the Site's affiliates) provide you separately or jointly service, and after the service ends, they will be prohibited from accessing all the materials including those previously accessible to them.
- b) The Sitealso does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or distribute your personal information free of charge by any means. If any platform user of the Siteengages in the above activities, the Site has the right to terminate the service agreement with the user immediately upon discovery.
c)For the purpose of serving users, the Site may provide you with information of interest by using your personal information, including but not limited to sending you product and service information, or sharing information with our partners so that they can send you information about their products and services (the latter requires your prior consent).
- Information Disclosure
Under the following circumstances, the Site will disclose your personal information in whole or in part according to your personal wishes or the provisions of the law:
- a) Disclose to a third party with your prior consent;
- b) In order to provide the products and services you require, the Sitemust share your personal information with a third party;
- c) According to the relevant provisions of the law, or the requirements of the administrative or judicial institutions, disclose to third parties or administrative or judicial institutions;
- d) If you violate the relevant laws and regulations or the Site's service agreement or related rules, need to disclose to a third party;
- e) If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint,the Siteshould disclose it to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that both parties can handle possible rights disputes;
f)In a transaction created on the Site's platform, if any party to the transaction fulfills or partially fulfills its transaction obligations and requests for information disclosure, the Site has the right to decide to provide the user with necessary information such as the contact information of its counterparty to the transaction, so as to facilitate the completion of the transaction or the settlement of disputes.
- g) Other disclosures that the Sitedeems appropriate in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies.
- Information Storage and Exchange
The information and data about you collected by the Site will be saved on the server of the Site and / or its affiliated companies, and these information and data may be transmitted to your country, region or overseas where the information and data collected by the Site are located and accessed, stored and displayed overseas.
- a) If you do not refuse to accept cookies, we will set up or access our Siteon your computer so that you can log in or use our platform services or functions that depend on cookies. Using cookies, we can provide you with more thoughtful personalized services, including promotion services.
- you have the right to choose to accept or reject cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies by modifying your browser settings. However, if you choose to refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to log in or use our web services or features that depend on cookies.
- c) This policy will apply to information obtained through cookies set by the Site.
- Information Security
- a) Our account has security protection function. Please keep your user name and password information properly. The Sitewill ensure that your information will not be lost, abused or altered by encrypting the user password and other security measures. In spite of the aforementioned security measures, please note that there is no "perfect security measures" on the information network.
- b) When using the Site's network services for online transactions, you inevitably need to disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparties or potential counterparties. Please protect your personal information and provide it to others only when necessary. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially our user name and password, please contact our customer service immediately so that our Sitecan take corresponding measures.
Post time: 2020-04-30 16:04:31